Are you having an outdoor wedding and are unsure how to keep those pesky mosquitoes away? Some tricks over the years have been to apply sunscreen and bug spray, tape fabric softener sheets to seats, light citronella candles or choose flower arrangements that bugs tend to stay away from. With so many things already on your mind, you shouldn’t have to take all of these extra steps in hopes of keeping mosquitoes away. It’s your special day, after all! The only moves you should be busting out are the ones on the dancefloor, not shooing and swatting away mosquitoes. Mosquito Joe takes the worry off of your wedding planning and gives you the peace of mind that you and your guests will be itch-free from set-up to the last dance. Schedule a barrier treatment for your wedding, so you can keep mosquitoes off your guest list.
What to expect:
- Make sure you allow 24-48 hours before your big day for a technician to apply the barrier treatment. This way the treatment process doesn’t interfere with any wedding day set-up.
- A barrier treatment eliminates mosquitoes on the spot and will keep you protected all night!
- Using a backpack sprayer designed for precise application, an expertly trained and licensed technician will target shrubs and bushes with a barrier treatment that eliminates mosquitoes on contact. The solution bonds to foliage, where it continues to act as a repellent.
- Our barrier treatment lasts up to 21 days after application, so you and your guests will be covered for the duration of your event.
- Applied well before food is prepared, there is no opportunity for contamination.
- You need just 30 minutes to let the product dry—and then you can begin set-up. Now your ceremony and reception will be itch-free all night!
- All-natural treatment options are also available.
- Worried about getting locked into a contract? Not at Mosquito Joe! No contracts are required, even for special event treatments.
- It’s your big day! No bride should have to layer on insect repellent or swat at mosquitoes all night.
- Your guests don’t want to be the main course – protect your family and friends, so they can keep chatting and dancing, not swatting.
- Imagine an outdoor wedding with no mosquito bites? With Mosquito Joe, we can make your special day itch-free!
Not planning a wedding anytime soon? We’ve still got you covered. Mosquito Joe also keeps the mosquitoes away during barbecues, graduations, reunions, and any other outdoor event mosquitoes are buzzing around. We can’t wait to make outside fun again for you and your guests!
At Mosquito Joe, we take our job of keeping your special event itch-free seriously. With our licensed technicians and a passion for making outside fun again, our job is not done until you and your family are happy. For more information or to request a free quote, fill out the form to the right or call your local Mosquito Joe to learn more about how your next event can be itch-free.
Want more MoJo? Refer a friend and get a $25 credit! Our Share the MoJo program allows you to refer up to 20 friends a year, which could get you $500 in account credits. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and text, call or post on their Facebook and share this one-of-a-kind deal. Visit our dedicated website, SharetheMoJo.com, so you and your friends can start saving today