Sweet summertime – cookouts, gardening and naps in your hammock. Outdoor activities are endless this time of year, especially when your yard has been treated for mosquitoes, ticks and fleas by Mosquito Joe. But when it comes to your swimming pool, you can dive right into crystal clear waters with help from our sister brand Pool Scouts!
What does Pool Scouts do?
Pool Scouts provides pool cleaning, maintenance and minor pool repair services to residential pool owners. Relax and float on knowing the time and energy you may have spent cleaning your pool can now be spent on cannonball contests and noodle jousting.
What services does Pool Scouts provide?
Cleaning Services: One-time, weekly or monthly recurring cleaning services can be scheduled at your convenience. Knowing every pool is unique, our swimming pool technicians come out and assess the needs of your splash zone and provide the following maintenance at each visit:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Opening and Closing Services: From the first dive to the final lap, Pool Scouts provides expert pool opening and closing services to those who can’t enjoy their pool year-round due to certain weather conditions. With maintenance such as removing and installing your cover, balancing your pool’s chemistry for its winter hibernation, and multiple inspections, you can ensure your pool will be ready for use when the time is right.
Additional Services: Having a pool problem that you don’t feel confident tackling? Pool Scouts offers additional services to meet the needs of pool owners of all skill levels:
- Their Kickstart Service is great for pools that can stay open year-round and just need a little TLC before taking the first plunge.
- Is your pool looking a little green? Pool Scout’s Green Pool Service ensures shockingly balanced chemicals that get your pool back to that blue color we all know and love.
- Tired of the handling and storing of chlorine? Contact Pool Scouts to learn more about their Saltwater Conversion Service and the benefits that come with having a saltwater pool.
- When you’re in need of a new pool cover, know that Pool Scouts offers Pool Cover Replacement. Let them take care of replacing the cover, all you need to do is pick out a color!
Wondering if there’s a Pool Scouts location near you?
Visit their website and enter your zip code to find your local Scouts. A personalized pool assessment and quote is free and your pool is guaranteed to look so good, your neighbor’s pool will be green with envy.
Once your pool is clean, get your family and friends together to try some of these fun swimming pool games!