This is our 100th blog post, and as I’ve pondered what it should be about, I couldn’t help but reflect. It is the first week back in the office for the new year and doesn’t the new year always make you take a peek back at what unfolded the preview 12 months? So for the ceremonious 100th blog post and the first blog of 2015, I unveil the top five Mosquito Joe moments. Drum roll please:
- In January we hosted the first annual Mosquito Joe Franchise Convention here in Virginia Beach and it was truly amazing. Seeing franchisees come together and share experience, laughter and maybe a couple of cocktails was the perfect way to kick off the start of the new year.
- Our Beat the Bloodsuckers campaign for Mosquito Control Awareness week raised over $2,000 for local blood banks across the United States. We even got our Head Joe over to the blood donation center to donate blood. It was a great week and we’re proud of all of our franchisees who participated.
- In January we were ranked in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 after just our first year of franchising. That was a huge milestone for us and we couldn’t have been more honored to be included among some great brands in that list. They also called us out as a Top Franchise to Watch in 2014. In the fall we were named by the Franchise Business Review as a top emerging franchise and a top franchise for veterans. What a year for recognition for this great business opportunity.
- Over the course of our season in 2014, we serviced over 14,000 customers across the country. That is such a huge deal to us because as the Mosquito Joe family grows that means we’re making outside fun again for more families. 14,000 mosquito free people? We couldn’t be more proud.
- And last but certainly not least, we reached a huge milestone in September with our 100th territory, bringing us to 21 states in just 21 months. Combined with the number of customers we serviced, it was the perfect way to wrap up the year.
Thanks for helping make 2014 our best year yet, and thanks for taking this journey with us as you read along on our blog. Stay tuned, we know 2015 is going to be even better. We hope you have a wonderful New Year with some MoJo moments of your own.