We love helping all of you enjoy your yards, ballparks, and pools, and these past months have been especially exciting for us. We’ve opened locations in ten states and are continuing to experience amazing growth. That means we are helping more and more customers get back outside and enjoy their time instead of dodging insects, while also helping some others find a new career direction as a Mosquito Joe business owner. Our franchisees are doing some great work, and we wanted to share the notoriety they’ve been getting in the press for making a difference in their communities and exuding a passion for swat-free outdoor fun.
- Robert Rummells of Mosquito Joe of West Richmond was featured in Bloomberg Business Week
- The Simons from Mosquito Joe of Northwest Arkansas were featured in Arkansas News
- Jason Bearden of Mosquito Joe of Birmingham was featured on AL.com
- Jeff Holmes of Mosquito Joe of the Tri-State Area (KY-OH-WV) made the front page of the Portsmouth Daily News
- Mosquito Joe was one of the Top 5 Companies Hiring on Fox News’s Fox and Friends segment
The Mosquito Joe of Chesapeake-Suffolk team was even featured on a segment of WVEC ABC News segment called “Joe’s Job” (fitting name, huh?) where news anchor Joe Flanagan tagged along to find out what it is like to be a Mosquito Joe technician for a day. Have you ever wondered? Well, here’s the segment!
These are just a sampling of the articles – over 25 total – that have appeared nationwide over the past five months. We can’t wait to see more newspaper articles from more areas of the country as MoJo continues to expand. If you or someone you know is interested in joining the Mosquito Joe family and bringing relief from mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks, visit our website or give us a call at 1-855-564-6563.