Mosquito Control Services
Rid your yard of mosquitoes with Mosquito Joe® mosquito control services. We not only clear yards of pesky bugs but also provide our customers with the freedom to enjoy their outside spaces again—itch-free! Don’t let the bugs keep you from going outside when a simple mosquito treatment is all you need.
As members of the Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program, we provide an inspection of the property and create a customized treatment plan to control mosquitoes in an environmentally responsible way. Contact our team of trained service professionals and we can recommend the best mosquito control for your yard.
Give us a call at 1-855-275-2563 or request a free quote online.
Backyard and Patio Mosquito Control
When you schedule a mosquito control service from Mosquito Joe, a trained service professional will spray your yard in specific areas where mosquitoes like to hide and breed. We focus on thoroughly treating wooded areas, shrubs, debris piles, and areas around sheds.
Once everything is treated, it will effectively eliminate biting insects for 21 days—giving you control of your yard and patio once again!
Mosquito Joe’s residential mosquito control service includes:
- Communicating treatment plan options, including traditional and botanical or natural services
- Treating potential breeding sites to break the lifecycle
- Treating harborage/resting sites with an adulticide and Insect Growth Regulator
- Removing standing water by tipping and/or tossing
- Giving you recommendations for controlling mosquito populations
- Identifying areas where additional mosquito control devices may be beneficial
- Integrating our Pollinator Protection Management Plan using state-of-the-art products and techniques
Do Our Mosquito Control Services Work?
We’re so confident in our mosquito treatments and our Mosquito Joe service professionals that our services come with a Neighborly Done Right Promise®. If you’re not completely satisfied with the effectiveness of our mosquito treatments, contact your local Mosquito Joe franchise within 14 days of service and we’ll make it right.
Find Mosquito Control Services Near Me
Don’t suffer through all the itching and swatting that mosquito season brings. Enjoy your patio and yard to the fullest with the help of your locally owned and operated Mosquito Joe. Let our trained service professionals rid your yard of mosquitoes so you can enjoy the outdoors again. Call us at 1-855-275-2563 or fill out our form online to request a quote for mosquito control services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do mosquitoes hide around the yard?
Mosquitoes like shade, shelter, and moisture. Areas around the yard that offer these are where you’re most likely to find them hiding. Trees, bushes, long grass, and debris piles are the most common spots in the backyard where mosquitoes like to congregate.
What’s the best way to get rid of mosquitoes?
Mosquito control treatments for yards are one of the most effective ways to get rid of mosquitoes. Our yard treatments will eliminate biting insects for 21 days!
Why do mosquitoes bite me so much?
Carbon dioxide, scent (such as the scent of sweat and lactic acid), and dark colors all lure female mosquitoes to bite. However, your blood type may be the reason they bite you so much. Believe it or not, mosquitoes are more attracted to people with O-type blood than to those with other blood types. If you find you’re getting a bit more than those around you, it may be your blood.
Keep your backyard ready for fun! The Neighborly® family of home service experts can help you create the backyard you’ve always wanted:
- Keep your lawn maintained with help from The Grounds Guys®. Schedule regular lawn maintenance so you can spend time enjoying your backyard.
- Need a little more privacy? Mr. Handyman® offers professional fence installation.
- Liven things up with a fresh coat of paint on the exterior of your home or fencing. Let the experts at Five Star Painting® handle the job.